More text

Nothing says "I Love You, Dear" like screaming lower back pain!

Sometimes Wrong but rarely in doubt!

07 April 2009

Thoum

Mrs Bugbear and I enjoy many different ethnic cuisines. Lately we've been trying out the middle eastern cookbook that I blogged about recently. There are three notable shortfalls in an otherwise wonderful cookbook. There is no donair recipe, no sweet sauce recipe and no recipe for the garlic sauce that you get with chicken schwarma (aka Thoum,Thum, or Thoom).

I already have a donair recipe and I can make a reasonable facsimile of the sweet sauce and thanks to Bureka Boy at http://is-that-my-bureka.blogspot.com/ I can now make Thoum.

It uses a whole head of garlic. Mrs. Bugbear will love the sauce.

As long as I don't make any.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Polite and erudite comments by