More text

Nothing says "I Love You, Dear" like screaming lower back pain!

Sometimes Wrong but rarely in doubt!

10 February 2009

Professional Practice Examination

For those of you in the know I've been remiss for the last three years in not applying to write my professional practice examination. Well I've finally sent in the paper work and if everything proceeds as per plan I'll be sitting down to write on Saturday April 18 2009 from 2:00 to 5:00 pm.

Mrs. Bugbear will be pleased, mostly, we agreed awhile back that I couldn't purchase anymore firearms until I wrote the exam. I plan on shopping on April 19th.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Kah'plah! (as the Klingons would say)

    You'd better go shopping for some upsided hats when you finish the exam and get the box of letters to scatter after your name. The current ones might be a little tight. :)

    (Good luck!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Upsided hats?

    Box of Letters?

    ReplyDelete

Polite and erudite comments by