More text

Nothing says "I Love You, Dear" like screaming lower back pain!

Sometimes Wrong but rarely in doubt!

23 April 2009

Fat People Cause Global Warming

I read an article yesterday about how overweight and obese people cause global warming.  The link in the preceeding shows one of the most egregious of the articles complete with photos of morbidly obese people and the poster child of junk science...the polar bear.

Being the trusting sort  I'm not a skeptic by nature, I've had to carefully nuture my skepticism. But even people who chug the green kool-aid should be throwing their hands in disgust when crap like this gets published in the mainstream media.

Sandy at Junkfood Science did a quick summary of the scientific method used for the study that the article in the Sun was based on.  Well worth the read and Sandy rebuts the article nicely using their own words.  I would encourage everyone to read it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Polite and erudite comments by