More text

Nothing says "I Love You, Dear" like screaming lower back pain!

Sometimes Wrong but rarely in doubt!

17 May 2011

Friggatriskaidekaphobia...NOT

Last Friday Mrs. Bugbear and I celebrated our wedding anniversary.  Yes we quite deliberately got married on the thirteenth.  You see, we started dating on the thirteenth of February.  I asked Mrs. Bugbear to marry me on the thirteenth of August spontaneously. Well I hadn't gotten a ring yet but the timing just seemed right.  We deliberately got married on the thirteenth and Thing one (little Miss Bugbear) was conceived on the thirteenth.

Friday the thirteenth seems like a day to celebrate not a day to fear to me.  Mrs. Bugbear seems to agree and we generally exchange small gifts every Friday the Thirteenth.

This year we got each other a planter.  You've can see a picture of it in a prior post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Polite and erudite comments by