More text

Nothing says "I Love You, Dear" like screaming lower back pain!

Sometimes Wrong but rarely in doubt!

20 December 2011

The Sleep Deficit

Normally I'd say it's fascinating or funny to watch the differences between the development of my three children (Things one  through three as per Theodore Giesel).  Now that McBugBear Junior has arrived my bemusement has ended.  My new bedtime is a couple of hours later than my old bedtime, yet the alarm only goes off five minutes earlier.  I should also mention the 12:30AM feeding and the 3:45 AM feeding and the 5:30 AM burping.  While Mrs. McBugBear manages the feeding (and the burping) I am nonetheless operating in a sleep deficit exceed only by my darling wife's.   Usually this would mean that we're each a bit short with each other, but frankly I'm just too fatigued to work up the ire necessary...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Polite and erudite comments by