More text

Nothing says "I Love You, Dear" like screaming lower back pain!

Sometimes Wrong but rarely in doubt!

20 February 2013

Product Review - Lee-Enfield Scope Rail from ATI

Over the last 15 years or so I've bought products mostly imported from China with instructions that varied from vague to wrong to so filled with grammar errors as to be incomprehensible. It was with great delight that I received my new scope rail from ATI.

The installation instructions were in colour, there were links to youtube videos to show how to install the rail.  Holy Halleluiah everything fits..to very close tolerances...all the parts were there...all the tools were there...no extras...and none of the screws stripped.

It was exhilarating.

My, how far my expectations of consumer products have fallen in the last fifteen years.  The scope rail was awesome and fit with out any effort on my part.  I'll be buying a stock for my Remington 870 build project from ATI.  Everything I'd read indicated they made great products and I'm greatly impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Polite and erudite comments by