More text

Nothing says "I Love You, Dear" like screaming lower back pain!

Sometimes Wrong but rarely in doubt!

22 November 2012

Funny Walk

This post doesn't have anything to do with Monty Python.  Last night as is my customary wont I took a walk after supper.   This was the first time I've had a chance to walk since the end of deer hunting.  Due to the recent switch back to standard time this is also the first walk after dark in quite awhile.  Wonder of wonders I took a flashlight with me, a little 8W LED flashlight from Princess Auto.

There isn't a whole lot of traffic on the country road that I live on but three or four cars came up the road while I was walking.  The cars were flashing their high beams at me to turn down my flashlight.

One fellow even stopped and said, "Holy Sh!t that flashlight's bright, where'd you get it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Polite and erudite comments by